Agile Software Development
- Track project progress with a Kanban board
- Assign tasks to user stories through drag and drop in the taskboard
- Assign ownership through drag and drop in the people view of the taskboard
Team Web Access
- Improved navigation and usability enhancements for Web Access for example: Web Access now remembers the state of the splitters, contains styling improvements, added several animations and contains next/previous work item navigation
- Updated Team Foundation Server Web Access navigation styling
- Show counts for links and attachments in Team Foundation Web Access
- Drag and drop queries and query folders in Web Access
- Expand and Collapse the left navigation pane in web access
- Usability improvements for Version Control
- Version control supports paths longer than 260 characters
If you’re using Visual Studio 2012, I’d suggest applying Visual Studio 2012 Update 1. For more information on the Visual Studio 2012 update, see the blog post at: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/somasegar/archive/2012/11/26/visual-studio-2012-update-1-now-available.aspx.
Note: We have discovered a bug with update 1. When a new Team Project Collection is created, the collection name is visible to all users on a server through various clients (but of course it is not accessible by any other users due to lack of permissions).
We’re working with Microsoft to resolve this as soon as possible.